We always like to share our memories with friends and relatives in form of photos or pictures. Earlier we use to keep photos in album. Now days, we are sharing photos through mails. When we receive number of mails in a day it becomes difficult to find out photos or pictures from mails. But now we can find photos easily through Freeware software Lost Photos. This application is available for Windows and Mac. This will help you to recover photos from common email providers like Gmail, Yahoo mail, AOL, Mobile Me and it also supports Google apps account.
How to Use Lost Photos Application.
1) Download Lost Photos software on you PC
2) Click on that application, and then enter your Mail ID with login password from where you need to recover the photos.
3) Then app will start to search photos and recover them.
4) When you click on the app, apart from Mail ID with login password you can see 3 filter options.(customize your options)
a) Ignore images smaller than 8k
b) Ignore images from GIF format
c) Ignore images receive from date
5) You can make advance search as per above filter option
6) If you are searching photos from thousand of mails then it will take little time to recover photos but result will come in slides format.
7) You have option to share your recovered photos on social network like Facebook, Twitter or to your preferred email.
8) Simultaneously you can save photos locally to your pc so you can view through window explorer.
Quick Intro video:
Download Lost Photos Here.
Please do comment on our articles, also do not forget to subscribe. 🙂