Windows 8 includes SmartScreen filters and is intended to prevent malware infections. This works as a new layer of security and is built from Internet Explorer into Windows.
It is recommended to keep this option enabled for security reasons, however, if you need to work around it then here’s how you disable it.
- Go to your Control Panel from your start up menu
- Select the System and Security option
- From the options available, select the Action Centre link
- When in the Action Centre, expand the security list
- Locate the Windows SmartScreen option and select ‘Change settings’
- UAC may require you to enter your password. From the options available, choose the one that enables you to turn off the SmartScreen Filter and you’re good to go.
Hope this helped,do comment and subscribe. 🙂