Is your computer running as slow as a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter? Do you wish it would act like it was 2012 instead of 2002? Well, here are five programs that can remove the junk, organize the files, and send your computer zooming down the information superhighway.
- Firefox or Chrome–Are you still using Internet Explorer? What is this, 1999? Get a grip! There are so many better options to choose from that it is not even funny. Not only do they run faster, but browsers like Chrome and Firefox don’t have half as many viruses. There’s one caveat, though: some older sites don’t run well on anything other than Explorer, so keep it around just in case. Download Firefox here. and Download Chrome here.
- CCleaner – The best junk remover ever, and it is free! If you’ve ever wished a program could get rid of all the temp files, trash, and wipe your cache in one easy step, then you’ve reached tech nirvana. This program does it all, does it fast, and does it well. You can even wipe free space and check for registry errors. Just visit http://www.piriform.com/CCLEANER for your free download today!
- Defraggler– Your computer is a disorganized mess, and everyone knows that organization is the key to speedy living. Keep your internal files organized with Defraggler. Like the de-fragmenting program that came with your computer, it reorganizes your files so that it takes less time to access them Unlike the program you got stuck with, however, Defraggler works quickly and you can even choose individual files or folders to be defragmented. And the program is free. What more could you ask for? Visit http://www.piriform.com/defraggler for your free copy.
- Revo Uninstaller – If you’ve ever had to add or remove programs on your computer, you know how painful the process can be. Inevitably, the program parts linger somewhere, fouling up your system and causing registry errors left and right. Do it right this time with Revo. The program hunts down and destroys whatever you uninstall, no mess, no fuss, jus every single particle wiped from your system. Try it free for 30 days here http://www.revouninstaller.com.
- Recuva–Have you messed up your computer so bad that it has rebelled and deleted things you never wanted deleted. Did you accidentally erase your digital camera’s memory card or MP3 player? Don’t freak out. Just use Recuva to recover your files. In two shakes of a lamb’s tail your files will be back in the land of the living and you’ll be able to breathe again. Get it free at http://www.piriform.com/recuva.
No matter how bad you’ve messed up your computer, at least one of these programs, or all of them, should get you back on your feet and on your way. Don’t waste any more time. Try them today!