This post especially for Nokia smart phones users who have faced great difficulty with the detail settings. One such issue I have faced and surely many of might have is to delete access point (Wi-Fi, Data package, 3G). If you not an seen through the settings of Nokia you may have no clue how to delete it. Well in this post I will explain you how you can do that, and believe me it’s pretty simple.
- Press the menu button on the keypad.
- From the list select Control Panel.
- Click Settings – then Connection – then Destinations.
- Now select Internet which will show your list of access points and saved connections.
- High light (select) the access point you want to delete click Options and select Delete.
That’s it, it’s simple but only you need to know the right way to do it. Hope it helped.
Comments are always encouraging, so do comment.
Note: It’s pretty same way for other Nokia smartphones