In this post I will explain how to setup call filtering in Samsung Galaxy S smartphone. Rather than speaking long lets me make it simple. Rather than ignoring a unwanted call or aborting a call we can send any number to voice mail. So that next the particular person calls he will get a voice message. Follow the below steps.
1. First open your contacts lists.
2. Scroll until you find your required contact which needs to be set for voice mail.
3. Tap on to open the contact.
4. Now scroll down to see Send to voice mail, tap over it.
5. Confirm the pop up about the action.
6. That’s it
Hope this helped, watch out for more.